The Couchbase web console is the main tool for managing the Couchbase environment.
Important: A newer version of this software with updated documentation is available. Visit the Couchbase Developer Portal for more information.
The web console provides the following tabs:
- Cluster Overview - A quick guide to the status of your Couchbase cluster.
- Server Nodes - To show active nodes, node configuration, node activity and performance, and cluster statistics. Provides node failover, node removal.
- Data Buckets - To create data buckets, edit bucket settings, and view bucket statistics.
- Views - To create and manage view functions for indexing and querying data including managing documents.
- Log - To display errors and problems.
- Settings - To provide configuration and information for the cluster, update notifications, auto failover, alerts, auto compaction, sample buckets, and account management.