- class ReactiveTransactionAttemptContext extends AnyRef
Provides methods to allow an application's transaction logic to read, mutate, insert and delete documents, as well as commit or rollback the transaction.
- class ReactiveTransactions extends AnyRef
An asynchronous version of Transactions, allowing transactions to be created and run in an asynchronous manner.
- class TransactionAttemptContext extends AnyRef
Provides methods to allow an application's transaction logic to read, mutate, insert and delete documents.
- case class TransactionGetResult extends Product with Serializable
Represents a value fetched from Couchbase, along with additional transactional metadata.
- case class TransactionKeyspace(bucket: String, scope: Option[String] = None, collection: Option[String] = None) extends Product with Serializable
A keyspace represents a triple of bucket, scope and collection.
if empty, it specifies the default scope of the bucket.
if empty, it specifies the default collection of the scope.
- case class TransactionQueryOptions extends Product with Serializable
Customize the execution of a N1QL query performed inside a transaction.
- case class TransactionQueryResult extends Product with Serializable
The result of a N1QL query executed within a transaction, including rows and associated metadata.
- case class TransactionResult extends Product with Serializable
Provides some debugging and logging facilities for tracking what happened during a transaction.
- class Transactions extends AnyRef
The starting point for accessing Couchbase transactions.